Please note – standard delivery on this item is 3-4 days from date of purchase.• One of a comprehensive range of bench pillar drills to suit light industrial, agricultural and woodworking applications.
• Meets Safety of Machinery (Safety) Directives 1992 (and amendments).
• Safety devices fitted include a no-voltage release switch, allowing insurance company approval for use in educational establishments.
• Model No. GDM50B and up have Morse taper spindle housings for taking taper shank drill bits.
• All models offer multiple speed drives and access to drive belts is denied during operation by mechanical protection.
• All drills are fitted with rack and pinion feed shafts with preset depth control for repetitive work.
• Mortise attachments are available for all Model No's GDM120B - GDM200F inclusive.
|Base Size:||460 x 275mm|
|Drilling Capacity (Chuck Size):||16mm|
|Maximum Distance Spindle to Base:||670mm|
|Maximum Distance Spindle to Table:||480mm|
|Motor Power (Start):||450W(650W)|
|Number of Speeds:||16|
|Optional Accessories:||GDMX/KC - Keyless Pillar Drill Chuck 16mm|
|Spindle Centre to Column:||178mm|
|Spindle Nose Taper:||MT2|
|Working Base Surface Size:||200 x 220mm|
|Working Table Surface Size:||Ø310mm|