Please note – standard delivery on this item is 3-4 days from date of purchase.
• One of a comprehensive range of bench pillar drills to suit light industrial, agricultural and woodworking applications.
• Meets Safety of Machinery (Safety) Directives 1992 (and amendments).
• Safety devices fitted include a no-voltage release switch, allowing insurance company approval for use in educational establishments.
• Model No. GDM50B and up have Morse taper spindle housings for taking taper shank drill bits.
• All models offer multiple speed drives and access to drive belts is denied during operation by mechanical protection.
• All drills are fitted with rack and pinion feed shafts with preset depth control for repetitive work.
• Mortise attachments are available for all Model No's GDM120B - GDM200F inclusive.
• This item is heavy. Extra assistance must be provided at the delivery point to help its safe delivery.
|Base Size:||520 x 320mm|
|Drilling Capacity (Chuck Size):||20mm|
|Maximum Distance Spindle to Base:||685mm|
|Maximum Distance Spindle to Table:||495mm|
|Motor Power (Start):||550W(750W)|
|Number of Speeds:||16|
|Spindle Centre to Column:||216mm|
|Spindle Nose Taper:||MT3|
|Working Base Surface Size:||240 x 280mm|
|Working Table Surface Size:||Ø355mm|