Please note – standard delivery on this item is 3-4 days from date of purchase.
• One of a comprehensive range of bench pillar drills to suit light industrial, agricultural and woodworking applications.
• Safety devices fitted include a no-voltage release switch, allowing insurance company approval for use in educational establishments.
• Model No. GDM50B and up have Morse taper spindle housings for accepting taper shank drill bits.
• All models offer multiple speed drives and access to drive belts is denied during operation by mechanical protection.
• All drills are fitted with rack and pinion feed shafts with preset depth control for repetitive work.
• Mortise attachments are available for all Model No's GDM120B - GDM200F inclusive.
|Base Size:||345 x 215mm|
|Drilling Capacity (Chuck Size):||16mm|
|Maximum Distance Spindle to Base:||450mm|
|Maximum Distance Spindle to Table:||300mm|
|Motor Power (Start):||220W(370W)|
|Number of Speeds:||5|
|Optional Accessories:||GDMX/KC - Keyless Pillar Drill Chuck 16mm|
|Spindle Centre to Column:||127mm|
|Spindle Nose Taper:||MT2|
|Working Base Surface Size:||160 x 180mm|
|Working Table Surface Size:||Ø248mm|